The educational goals of the MRSEC program are:
- Train a diverse population of students.
- Develop new course material and teaching tools based on interdisciplinary MRSEC research.
- Provide undergraduate research experience to science and engineering students.
- Provide academic and professional development opportunities to center students and practicing engineers and scientists.
- Develop outreach activities for pre-college students and teachers.
For more information contact:
Dr. Leyla Conrad
Georgia Tech School of Electrical and Computer Engineering
In this Section: